Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Novel Report: October 13-19, 2013

I'm always a big fan of keeping track of the books I read so I created 'The Novel Report' to help me do just that! If you have any comments about books I'm reading or will read, leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think!



The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I went into The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer totally expecting to be as disgusted by the romance as so many others were and well...I absolutely loved it! I admit Noah was a jerk but there's something so undeniably attractive about him. If that makes any sense.



I've been such a slow reader lately. I've been reading these three books for the past week and I'm not even CLOSE to finishing.

Paper Towns by John Green
Paper Towns is good so far! I'm a little more than halfway finished so I still have quite a bit to go. It's much more interesting than An Abundance of Katherines but I'm still not feeling John Green.

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
This is actually a reread. I read 13 Little Blue Envelopes for the first time a few years ago and
absolutely loved it! I got The Last Little Blue Envelope to reread as well but decided to start in order. Expect a review in the coming week!

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I've been meaning to read this for ages and finally, I have gotten my hands on a copy. I borrowed it twice from the library but had to return it because I couldn't finish it. Eventually, I just went out and got myself a copy and I'm really enjoying it so far!



Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Bunheads by Sophie Flack
The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson


Tell me - what are some books you've been reading lately? Have you read any of the books on this week's list? If so, what did you think of them? Speak your mind in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment